Are you planning a school travel to Spain and don't feel like a boring trip?
You want to have fun, action, experience culture and especially learn more Spanish?
Then a group trip to Málaga with us is just the right thing for you!
Are you planning a school travel to Spain and don't feel like a boring trip? You want to have fun, action, experience culture and especially learn more Spanish? Then a group trip to Málaga with us is just the right thing for you!
Our Academia AIFP language school is located in the heart of Malaga, just behind the El Corte Inglés department store, a few minutes from the historic old town, the cathedral, the port and beach, the Picasso Museum, and is surrounded by cafés, restaurants and shops.
Our school is officially recognized and recommended by the Cervantes Institute as a high quality school (Centro accreditado del Instituto Cervantes).
We plan a varied program for and with you, which is exactly tailored to your needs and fits all budgets and language levels:
With our "all around carefree package" we offer you a package in which the students are active all day. For example, there are four Spanish lessons each morning at our academy, followed by a delicious, typically Spanish lunch in the old town or in their host families, followed by various activities such as museum visits, flamenco dancing lessons or excursions to the surrounding region. Finally, they will have dinner in their host family to be fit again for the next morning.
If you want to take things a little easier, you can also book fewer activities in your weekly programme with us. This way the students enjoy more free time, or the accompanying teachers take over the weekly organization of the group. This is the cheapest school trip you will find in Malaga.
Whatever you decide, a group trip with Academia AIFP Málaga offers you the following advantages:
- Requested accommodation in the youth hostel or host family
- Host family meals (usually with half board)
- Contribute to the planning of the lessons in advance with our Spanish teachers in order to set a desired focus (in grammar, conversation, etc.)
- Choice of regular Intensive Course (4 lessons per day) or even more intensive classes
- Completely individual weekly programme in consultation with the accompanying teachers
- Accompanying teachers receive free entries
- Transfer to other cities for day trips (e.g. Córdoba, Granada, Sevilla)
- Permanent multilingual contact persons at the Academy AIFP
- Possible travel insurance for even more peace of mind
- Free Internet access (DSL+Wifi) for students and teachers at school
A school trip to Málaga in the beautiful south of Spain is in any case a great experience and will enrich the group both linguistically and culturally.
Here you can find an exemplary suggestion for the program of a possible group trip or school trip to Málaga, Spain:
Make your individual and non-binding inquiry now via our online form!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail directly at marketing arroba aifp.org